Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dave's Pale Ale

Fingers are crossed. 

The first of 2011 is on it's way.

Much less exciting than anything written about so far, my personal home brew is underway. 

Interesting for you? No, I didn't think so. 

Nevertheless, for those that have some interest (and for me to keep a bit of a record) I will keep some updates about the progress of this, and subsequent brews that I attempt. My current aim is to try and work on a nice, hoppy IPA. 

So the IPA is on it's way? No it's not. The first brew of the year will be a stock standard Pale Ale, mainly for me to blow out the cobwebs and get used to the new equipment. Perhaps I'll tweak the Pale Ale after the first brew to see how I can modify it. I haven't really decided yet. 

Currently bubbling away during fermentation, I'll update at the first sample and see how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment